Words in a Word will present you with a word and you will have three minutes to find all the words contained in that word. This is a little tougher than Boggler, since answers least 4 letters in length. Here are the rules:
- Words should be at least 4 letters long.
- Proper nouns do not count.
- Duplicates don't count.
- Any character that is not A through Z is discarded.
- Words may be entered in upper, lower or mixed case.
- Click the Undo button to remove the last answer from the list.
- The TAB or ENTER key can be used when entering answers.
- Answers are scored by subtracting 3 from the total number of letters in valid words.
- Invalid words count against your score.
- Exceeding the time limit disqualifies you from getting on the high score list.