Words in a Word will present you with a word and you
will have three minutes to find all the words contained in that
word. This is a little tougher than Boggle, since answers must be at
least 4 letters in length. Here are the rules:
- Words should be at least 4 letters long.
- Proper nouns do not count.
- Duplicates don't count.
- Any character that is not A through Z is discarded.
- Words may be entered in upper, lower or mixed case.
- Click the Undo button to remove the last answer from the list.
- TAB, ENTER, or SPACE can be used to separate answers.
- Add a point for each letter then subtract 3.
- Invalid words are ignored.
- Exceeding the time limit disqualifies you from getting on the high score list.