Help for Scrabble comes in many forms. At www.wordplays.com we offer a
number of tools that can help you develop skills at Scrabble and
similar games such as Words with Friends, WordFeud, Lexolus, and other
|Cheat at Scrabble|
Keep track of the entire Scrabble, Literati, or Words with Friends board. Find the optimal play using your tiles.
Try the Scrabble Cheat tool.
Enter your rack letters and find the highest scoring plays. The Scrabble Helper offers the flexibility of specifying board letters. The Scrabble Helper can be used to find solutions to many different of word games.
Try the Scrabble Helper
|Scrabble Word Finder|
Scrabble Word Finder is very similar to Scrabble Helper, but is formatted to be more usable on mobile devices.
Try the Scrabble Word Finder
Using the Scrabble Cheat
Using a Scrabble Cheat will display the highest scoring and highest ranking scrabble palys using the entire scrabble board. This will really improve your Scrabble skills and
can also help improve your vocabulary. In order to benefit from a
Scrabble Helper, pay attention to the recommended words that not only
score high, but have a high ranking.
Using a Scrabble Helper
Using a Scrabble Helper will really improve your skills at Scrabble, Words with Friends, and other word games, since many word games other than Scrabble require making words from letters. In order to benefit from a Scrabble Helper, try to learn the words you don't know and pay attention to words with similar prefixes and suffixes because this will really help your vocabulary.
Using a Scrabble Word Finder
- The highest scoring play is not always the best play
- Be wary of setting up your opponent's turn such that they can use a triple word or other high scoring squares on the board
- If you have a lot of consonants, save a vowel for the next turn, if possible
- If you have a lot of vowels, save a consonant for the next turn, if possible
- If you have an S, don't burn it on a low scoring play
- A blank is the most useful tile, save the blank and try for a bingo or other high score. Having two blanks practically guarantees a bingo.
- If there are only a few open letters and it is hard to find a place to play on the board, try to keep it that way for your opponent
- Try not to swap letters, it is rarely the best move. An exception is when the game is nearing the end, swapped tiles are likely to wind up on your opponent's rack!