There are many tools that provide help for word games such as
Scrabble ©, Literati, Words with Friends, Scrabulous, and other
similar word games. There are various reasons why people use Scrabble
Is using a Scrabble Helper cheating?
|Cheat at Scrabble|
Keep track of the entire Scrabble, Literati, or Words with Friends board. Find the optimal play using your tiles.
Try the Scrabble Cheat
Just enter your rack letters to find the highest scoring plays. The Scrabble Helper offers the flexibility of specifying board letters. The Scrabble Helper can be used to find solutions to many different of word games.
Try the Scrabble Helper
If you have not revealed to your opponent that you are using a Scrabble Helper, you are cheating.
Is it okay to cheat?
That is a matter of conscience. Cheat if you must, and cheat if your opponent is cheating, but don't cheat yourself by believing you are good at Scrabble because you are good at cheating at Scrabble.
The Benefits of Using a Scrabble Helper
Using a Scrabble Helper will really improve your Scrabble skills and
can also help improve your vocabulary. In order to benefit from a
Scrabble Helper, pay attention to the recommended words that not only
score high, but have a high ranking.
- The highest scoring play is not always the best play
- Be wary of setting up your opponent's turn such that they can use a triple word or other high scoring squares on the board
- If you have a lot of consonants, save a vowel for the next turn, if possible
- If you have a lot of vowels, save a consonant for the next turn, if possible
- If you have an S, don't burn it on a low scoring play
- A blank is the most useful tile, save the blank and try for a bingo or other high score. Having two blanks practically guarantees a bingo.
- If the board is dense and it is hard to find a place to play, try to keep it that way for your opponent
- Try not to swap letters, it is rarely the best move.